Tank Journal Archive

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Common, cheap but difficult, perhaps research them now you know what they are and decide if they are for you
Im sure i could keep up with the feeding although might be having to chase my tail trying to manage nutrients with such a large fish list already

JimmyG

Feb 9, 2014
Hi Leo, impressive fish list. I have a similar size system to what you're planning and am adding fish slowly over time. It's good fun altering your fish list, I'd say I've altered mine over 20 times since coming up with my initial list :rolleyes

My 2 cents would be to lock in Blue/Green Chromis. I find them to be hardy, active and cheap to replace. I've had blue eye cardinals in the past and while they maintain a tight school they seemed skittish and didn't really like high flow or competing for food.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Hi Leo, impressive fish list. I have a similar size system to what you're planning and am adding fish slowly over time. It's good fun altering your fish list, I'd say I've altered mine over 20 times since coming up with my initial list :rolleyes

My 2 cents would be to lock in Blue/Green Chromis. I find them to be hardy, active and cheap to replace. I've had blue eye cardinals in the past and while they maintain a tight school they seemed skittish and didn't really like high flow or competing for food.

thanks mate...i have not updated this thread in a while...i lost the potters and the grammas because my tunze skimmer magnets rusted.

so back to the list writing again for me but yeh i too will be adding very slowly this time not rushing at all