Help / Suggestions

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

There are no errors in the Gold log. Has anyone managed to break this yet?

Thanks.

Str8edge

Mar 10, 2013
Shepparton
Not as yet, everything seems to be working fine so far both on PC and mobile.. I haven't tried to buy account upgrades on the mobile yet as I brought them both on pc last night.. I also want to try spamming a user with gold to see if I can cause a problem I will have a look at that tonight when I get home from work..

Str8edge

Mar 10, 2013
Shepparton
I just noticed though on the mobile (iPhone) if you enter your user details through the black bar at the top you can't scroll through the options to get to account upgrades.. What it does it just scrolls through the page at the background.. Unless there is no account upgrade option the bottom link I have on my screen is 'people I ignore'

Str8edge

Mar 10, 2013
Shepparton
If you zoom the screen out you can see it but that is the only way you can get to it not really an issue with the gold side of things but still maybe an issue in general..

It may be a setting I have on my phone does anyone else also have this problem??

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
If you zoom the screen out you can see it but that is the only way you can get to it not really an issue with the gold side of things but still maybe an issue in general..

It may be a setting I have on my phone does anyone else also have this problem??
Hello @Str8edge,

The site is designed to automatically fit and adjust according to your phone. There should not be a need to zoom at all. It may be an automatic zoom setting on your phone?

Thanks.

Str8edge

Mar 10, 2013
Shepparton
Yeh I think I have figured it out when I post a comment the phone automatically zooms in after the comment is posted it zooms out but not far enough to see all the options.. It will be one of my settings somewhere I would say..

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Yeh I think I have figured it out when I post a comment the phone automatically zooms in after the comment is posted it zooms out but not far enough to see all the options.. It will be one of my settings somewhere I would say..
This may be due to the TinyMCE editor that is currently in use. However, with the next update the editor is changing. The editor is also mobile friendly.

Thanks.

Str8edge

Mar 10, 2013
Shepparton
I just gifted my hard earned gold to around 126 posts in one thread.. with no problems that i could see... except @Synodontis will have a buttload of alerts to go through.. haha your welcome Ken..

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Hello,

I am not going to be beta testing the medal system as it is a pain to undo. However, the upgrades are easy. Go to your Account Upgrade manager (Black Bar > Username > Account Upgrades) and purchase an upgrade with the gold.

Thanks.
Sorry, I'm referring to gifting an upgrade to someone else ;-)

And no, so far so good. No dramas here! :-)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Thank you to all who participated in the Gold beta testing. All Gold has been wiped from the system. Those of you who purchased upgrades during this time will have one month free upgrades to your account. Features will resume when the Gold is released and available to purchase.

Thanks.