Tank Journal Archive

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Nice zoas. Also with that Tuxedo, watch your scape. Mine tends to not like the location of some of my LPS and decides to move them. I usually find them on the sandbed, or wedged down the bottom between the rockwork below where its knocked it off. Doesn't seem to bother my morphs which is good.
Anywho wanna frag the zoas? ;)

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
Bit of a update, got rid of some corals to make room for the frag from the Vic meeting :) I also got a largeish toxic hammer and a largish frogspawn :) and a nice torch :) here are some photos
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338285531.608655.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338285568.423652.jpg

Full tank shot tomorrow.

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
Chimaera- here u go mate there are some things that need to go in, some morphs that I'm currently trying to get them stuck to a rock, they are Fluor orange :) anyway here is a updated photo, phosphates still a tad high but are dropping slowly with water changes, that's why the Duncan's look short and stumpy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338641156.764913.jpg
and I found this little shit to,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338641203.623689.jpg

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Looks good! =0)

Why is the bristle a little shit? haha. He is helping to eat all of the crap that your fish, hermits and snails miss.

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
bit of a update, I've changed my lighting cycles and alot of the algae has disappeared within a day :D all the red algae that was on the sand has gone, corals starting to colour up a lot more, and growing, zoas and growing nicely to since i put them in, i traded TJReid some peps for a red line cleaner :D the cleaner is sick as :D hopefully get a photo of him cleaning soon haha :D hoping to order a phosphate reactor soonish, what does everything think on media? what should i go with phosban or rowaphos.

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
Bit of a update, phosphate reactor on order, few new heads popping out of my Duncan's, and the blue Xenia nils sent me has come out quite well taken a week or so, but now it's looking really well, and noticed in my sump so many more little things running around :) very happy ATM just need my po4 down its going slowly with the water changes and dosing no3po4 :)