Tank Journal Archive

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Its awesome stuff, I target feed most of the corals with it at least once a week.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Lookin good!! Can't believe you only have 6 votes :)

Missing your clam yet, though has he been replaced by the nice "ultra" looking one?

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Hey Sarg,

Yes the Ultra's have replaced the Tiger ;). pics dont show the true color, they are beautiful.

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
When I looked at your update I actually said 'COOL' out loud. Looking great! I have the same bluey/purple zoanthids from Oceanarium and they have changed a little since being in my tank - they have light speckling. I noticed yours have developed a ring around the centre - interesting!

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Just a really crappy quality one that doesn't show the speckling at all (see Exhibit A), will try and capture it and post it for you.

DSCF2187.JPG

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Thanks guys, i just cant wait till it matures with some colonies growing out.
I hope to get the blue and green stags touching the surface, love tanks that can achieve that, looks awesome.

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Dean - Using a sony cybershot DSC HX200V for both photo's and video, great camera.

Syn - I would love to frag my gold/green hammer for insurance but needs to grow out a little more before i risk the chop :D.
I do have a ultra red/green beard ricordea that i fragged, might put it up for sale though ;)

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
My friend :p,

Your tank is still looking great mate! love the clams too.The colours in your corals are very strong & even, very nice :)

Why go to all the trouble of putting that widdle ric up for sale when we could look after him for you? The time spent writing up the add, uploading pics & then strange people coming to your door (I can say that now, cause I've already been there) :D