Tank Journal Archive

V

'vspec'

Awesome job.

Might have to watch your CD collection old man:confused: , but other than that, awesome!

zeebull

Apr 24, 2012
Toowoomba
Went to Brissy today for a quick visit and despite having no room in the tank came home with a nice chunk of red tableling acro:rolleyes
Now just have to find some where to put it.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Great video, really shows off your tank well and particularly aspects like the 'torch rocj' which I hadn't really noticed before.

Have to admit, I muted the music though =0p

V

'vspec'

See this is why I like you Zee, your a multi tasker.
You can check on your reactors & clean your teeth at the same time. There is no limits to your skills bud ;)

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Mate, always been a admirer of your tanks and can remember many a smoko going through your TJ over the years.:cool:

Keep on truckin :)

zeebull

Apr 24, 2012
Toowoomba
Went to see Heath on the weekend and brought home some awesome Sps which I had to try and find homes for.:eek
On a sad note, I disturbed my redline shrimps home and over the next two nights they were dead/ killed. Not sure what happened but all other shrimp , crabs etc. are doing great so it is some what of a mystery.

DSC_8630Sm.jpg
DSC_8642Sm.jpg
DSC_8665.jpg
DSC_8667Sm.jpg
DSC_8699.jpg
DSC_8704.jpg
DSC_8710.jpg
DSC_8711.jpg
DSC_8716.jpg
DSC_8718.jpg
DSC_8721Sm.jpg

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
That last shot, is thats some sort of Squirt right?
I know where one has been for sale since I setup my little tank and would love it.
But cant find out requirements anywhere. Is it low light decent flow and small (particle) food?

zeebull

Apr 24, 2012
Toowoomba
That last shot, is thats some sort of Squirt right?
I know where one has been for sale since I setup my little tank and would love it.
But cant find out requirements anywhere. Is it low light decent flow and small (particle) food?
Yeah mate pretty spot on.
It seems pretty hard to find much info on them apart from they can be difficult to get to survive.
I saw these at my small LFS and a couple of weeks later they were still there but looking really deflated and floppy, so thought I would grab them and see if I could bring them back as I put a lot of food in the tank plus use Sponge power which is designed for these filter type feeding animals.
Here is a pick of the pair of them,
DSC_8725Sm.jpg

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Those things look like hearts. :)
The one I mentioned was looking a bit deflated the other day but he said it comes and goes.
Tempting.

zeebull

Apr 24, 2012
Toowoomba
Tanks still plodding along nicely, ended up giving away my big Dallas colony as I was having trouble keeping it nice and green and it was taking up a fair chunk of real estate.
Have added 4 Waitei anthais and a canary Wrasse since my last update and have had a slight re aquascape on the left hand side :)
Apart from that everything else is going good with pretty healthy growth on most of the SPS

Tank.jpg

Just a quick comparison shot to show some growth
tankCompare.jpg

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
When I read you say "I gave away my dallas" I thought you had gone crazy. Then I looked at the scape and ... it's even better than before. :worship