Off-Topic

V

'vspec'

haha, that basketball throw made me laugh, and then it went all down hill. When populations attack .

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
The last one was a setup when they fought back. Reading the comments somebody picked up that it was the same fella from 1.20 Did you see the guy in the green shirt pull the gun? Thats how it made the news website.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I did the London Zombie Crawl three years in a row, was such great fun. Combining drinking with scaring the shit out of people, awesome.

A few highlights:
  • We obviously got dressed/made up at home and got the tube into central London. Ang and I were sitting on the tube getting funny looks or some banter. On one stretch, one guy kept glancing over ... not really wanting to look, but unable to help himself. As I stumbled off the tube he got off too, looked straight at me and asked "are you okay dude? looks like someone beat the crap out of you". I was so proud of my make up at that point, haha. I was also touched that someone in London cared enough to genuinely ask ...
  • I remember one kid who I chased after in character ... they freaked out for real and started bawling to their mum, haha. I felt slightly bad for that one.
  • The other highlight was scaring the shit out of a bus full of people, banging on the windows and smearing blood all over.
I might do the Melbourne walk this year, though I don't think it involves alcohol so not so sure ...

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Here is some cool info. A few days ago a dude in florida was feeling sick at his girlfriends house. So he left. He found some homeless guy on the street and started eating his face off. The cops got there, and were telling him to move away. The guy stayed there eating the guys face, so they shot him. Homless guy lost his nose, eyes, and entire face!

The reason that dude made the zombie prank was because of this incident. That is why so many people are shitting themselfs lol. Here is a link to the story.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topst...attack-victim-will-have-long-road-to-recovery

There are photos, but I wont post them here as they are pretty graphic. Basically the guy has one eye without any eye lids, and the rest of his face is chewed off. Crazy shit!

Believe me Matt, the poor guy is not in good shape.

When someone says "oh yeah, he chewed his face off" you have an idea of a cut or two here and there. This poor homeless guy literally has no skin left on his face. He looks like red skull in Captain America, but for real. I can't believe he survived actually.

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I want to know how the homeless guy sat still for it all? :eek:eek I jump when a mosquito bites me - how the hell did he not notice?????:eek:eek

V

'vspec'

holly cow, forget the sippy straw, this guy needs a doggy bag for himself