Off-Topic

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
When this shit happens, I'm going to work: Up on the side of a mountain. It's cold. Massive number of buildings and generators. Lots of concrete, security doors, and raised walk ways. Lots of windows for visibility. Low population area. A few narrow gaps between buildings that can easily be tightened up for security.
Roofs are easy to get on to. High buildings. Phone tower on the top of the library (handy while the phones still work). Library also still contains books which will come in handy for fires when it gets cold. Mass cooking facilities. Nurse training facilities, so mini hospital on site (might need some drugs though). Trucks and all sorts of handy plant equipment. When the power finally goes, we can start using the bazillion computers for inflicting blunt forced trauma to the undead. It's like a good sized country town condensed to one patch of dirt. The only thing we don't have is an armoury.
I'll supply the building access card if someone brings the firepower :p

I'm from the Internetz. I've got this shit sorted. :D

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Any high ranking cop who had anything to do with the gun amnesty has a rather impressive collection of firearms.
They were rollin in and hand picking them.

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
hmmm. I have pix on facebook of me with firearms. I wonder if i should post them?
I don't mean a .22 or rifle either.
I mean an AK-47......;)

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Any high ranking cop who had anything to do with the gun amnesty has a rather impressive collection of firearms.
They were rollin in and hand picking them.
I knew a cop who was pretty high up in the echelons. He gave me a ladies pistol dated 1897. He'd "acquired" it from a prostitute in Kings Cross in the 80's. I could hide it in my hand.