Tank Journal Archive

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Nice one - did you grab those little clowns from Reeflections the other night?

Think your stocking is just about okay, definitely if you get shot of the chromis.

Need some updated pics :D

MichaelBinns

Jan 20, 2013
Melbourne
Nice one - did you grab those little clowns from Reeflections the other night?

Think your stocking is just about okay, definitely if you get shot of the chromis.

Need some updated pics :D
i was going to at the end of the night but one of the pair had died by the time i left :( ended up getting a nice pair from bunarong today tho!
updated pics will be next month ;) hoping there will be a recognisable difference by then lol

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
Yeah I had a look but couldnt make out how red it was haha. Wish I had my new tank set up already haha. You wouldnt happen to know how much vortech MP10 wavemakers cost do you?

MichaelBinns

Jan 20, 2013
Melbourne
lastpic.jpg
lastpiccc.jpg
lastpiccsssss.jpg
lastpiccssssssss.jpg
lastpiccy.jpg
lastpics.jpg
lastpicsss.jpg
lastpicssssss.jpg
lastpict.jpg
lastpictu.jpg
lastpicturee.jpg
lastpictureee.jpg
lastpictureeeee.jpg
lassstpic.jpg

So the tank is officially sold, no turning back this time!! figured i would take a few last pictures of how it looked before people start picking it appart for corals :P would of loved to get one last full tank shot with the good camera before it gets taken down but i lent my camera to adam @ reeflections and hes on holidays atm >.< crappy phone pics will have to do i guess! the scape had changed a little bit yet again, was beggining to look quite good if im allowed to say so myself, i was happy with it atleast, if i was to keep it i would of eventually added a bit more rock on the lower right hand side with some low growing cluster corals, zoas, acans etc. and that would of been it!! but being the kind of person i am i need to go BIGGER for more satisfaction lol. i learnt alot from this tank, my first marine tank, and looking forward to starting the next project, with a little more knowledge then when i started this one :P thanks to those who frequented my TJ and keep an eye out for my next one :)

Attachments