Tank Journal Archive

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Progress
i was going to shut the tank down, i have decided i will keep it for now, but you all know me i cant half arse it, some hammers have been stripped and sold off, a few things changed, tank has been rescaped (my scape collapsed) now i need to get some more fish, some nice new hammers that i don't already have, possibly a few torches and a few more red lines ;)

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
yeah i am suprised you got one, i have found them to be jumpers as well.

Grab 8 blue green chromis and focus on your corals :)

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
just weird thought like i hear people have jumping issues but this is ridiculous...not enough flow maybe?

or is your missus getting changed in front of the tank and they just like jump out?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Jason Angel

Please read through the rules and make sure you understand them properly. They are written in such a way that once they have been read, they are understood the first time around.

Please make sure you do not bring such an attitude next time you visit this community, as we do not have time or concern for people who act they way you acted above. Next time you will be banned.

Thanks.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Thanks for the great feedback guys i have been getting pms from everyone.

most recent
Hey Matt
Ignore all the`stupid comments

They're just jealous of the fact that you can create such beautiful pics:D
xxxxx, 7 minutes ago

top down of the reworked scape need some new hammers to fill it out now.
IMG_3724E.jpg

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
I've always loved this tank-one of the best I've seen. Also LOVE the pics - I'm jealous!:)

Reactions: MTG