Tank Journal Archive

matthiggo

Jan 9, 2013
this is such a brilliant tank but! if i didn't already have my nano i would of so bought this off you :p

Reactions: MTG

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
this is such a brilliant tank but! if i didn't already have my nano i would of so bought this off you :p
i dont think i can sell it just yet, we will see! im trying my best not to spend any more money on it as im saving for a house, but you know how it is when you have a tank :dead

matthiggo

Jan 9, 2013
i dont think i can sell it just yet, we will see! im trying my best not to spend any more money on it as im saving for a house, but you know how it is when you have a tank :dead
haha yeah i know what its like now :p

im trying to save for my car and also for the 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP in Brazil !!

MichaelBinns

Jan 20, 2013
Melbourne
im in love with this tank! i do beleive the tank i have was loosly made around the cade style from what the guy at the LFS store said, and all though my tank is still good quality for the price, the difference is certainly visable! i love the cade stands and the clean finish to the tank, and love the minimalistic scape you chose, i think that is the path i am going to take with my tank, i want one large centre piece coral, a nice big scrolling red monti i think, then just a few little corals scattered but not many, a clam and a pair of cardinals and i will be happy!
great job once again!!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
im in love with this tank! i do beleive the tank i have was loosly made around the cade style from what the guy at the LFS store said, and all though my tank is still good quality for the price, the difference is certainly visable! i love the cade stands and the clean finish to the tank, and love the minimalistic scape you chose, i think that is the path i am going to take with my tank, i want one large centre piece coral, a nice big scrolling red monti i think, then just a few little corals scattered but not many, a clam and a pair of cardinals and i will be happy!
great job once again!!
thanks for the kind words mate! i worked hard on building it to what it is!

what are you using for substrate?
3mm aragonite from memory

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i like the look of it, maybe i should just give up on mine and leave it lol, will coral sand do the same?
not to sure depends what its made out of i guess, does yours go like mine how some pieces go grey? i realy love the texture it gives off