Tank Journal Archive

saint

Jan 23, 2012
what made you decide to sell the tank Matt!? its looking great and the new scape is coming along

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
what made you decide to sell the tank Matt!? its looking great and the new scape is coming along
just have more important priority s at this time in my life, im also a little bored of it all, im sure i will make another tank in the future when i buy a house

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Are you actually selling, or still just thinking about it?

I am sure if you put some prices against your livestock it would sell ...

Reactions: MTG

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Are you actually selling, or still just thinking about it?

I am sure if you put some prices against your livestock it would sell ...

ill have to workout some prices tonight and post them up i need to sell livestock first before i can sell any hardware .

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Well the tank and systems officially up for grabs (check FS section)

Moving onto bigger and better things, soon to be buying a house so that will be my next big project!!
but don't worry folks ill be back bigger better then ever once i have my other priority's sorted ;)

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Well the tank and systems officially up for grabs (check FS section)

Moving onto bigger and better things, soon to be buying a house so that will be my next big project!!
but don't worry folks ill be back bigger better then ever once i have my other priority's sorted ;)
Deja Vu!

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
yes!! nomore over saturated photos :P

gonna be cool cos you're gonna now have to drool over other tanks instead of yours lol but yeah make sure you dont leave it all together

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Blues 100% Purple and UV 100% whites 40% Tank after a reshape and glue down of some corals. will take a few days for them to all expand happily again and the water to clear up.

004E.jpg

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Lol no one willing to pay double what you paid? :p jk don't shut down its a nano try coat nothing to run $4 a week in NSW