News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Fishy,

I am not sure which yellow background you are talking about. I do not see a yellow background. This could be a browser bug when viewing in different browser. Can you please post a screenshot of the yellow background?

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Fishy,

That may be the way an iPad displays forms. I do not have one to test with, but on all other browsers it shows up as white. I will look into it, but I am not sure there is anything else that can be done.

Thanks.

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
I got that yellow background as an initial load when my speed was choked but once everything had loaded it changed to white. Not sure if that helps or not, I use a pc and windows 7 with firefox browser.

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
not sure what anyone else thinks but can we try the "new inbox" and "new alert" badges back in red?

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
is there any reason/function why K&J and Reef6 talk bubbles are faded out on the homepage? It makes them look inactive.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
There have been no new posts since you last check. It is displaying it to you that way as there is nothing in there you have not read since your last visit. It will not be faded for other users who have not read some content within the forums.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
If you go to 'mark forums read' you can trick the forum into thinking you have read everything. The nodes that have a brighter icon will allow you to know that something new has been posted that you have not read within that node. You can also do this on a node to node basis.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
All i did was a screen capture. They are there, i just had scrolled down to the text box.

I use ipad 2 for ease but do also use a laptop running windows 8 which i will check later today.

The new format i like, more colour appropiate etc.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Fishy,

The bar should be scrolling with the page... It may be a script error.

Thanks.