Off-Topic

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
what about an i45. i quite like them :cool:
Pfft. I could walk faster than that.
Not knocking Hyundai though - I bought an Excel new when I was a teenager. One of the first of the twin cam versions. For a $13k car, that was a pretty good little bus. Wouldn't win any speed or fashion comps, but only had issues twice, and both were minor. Last time I saw it, it still looked new. Whoever bought it had been looking after it as well as I did.!

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
They are actually pretty respectable looking motor cars. The only ones I never liked was the Getz, and even then they weren't actually bad cars.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Happy with it Dave ?
Matt G, I was out the front of the house when the guys drove it up the street (it came from other side of Melbourne, so they brought it over for me to look at). Fell in love then. That photo doesn't do it justice. I was having doubts yesterday morning that it looked all too grandpa for me. Then I saw it cruise up the street. Absolutely beautiful looking car. Can bearly tell you've started it.

Smooth as driving, yet launches like a bat out of hell when you floor it. Really comfortable to drive. Taking me a while to get used to being in a RWD with cruise.

Pulled the trifecta with this one - tinted windows, tow pack, and the technology pack (bluetooth + ipod - not standard in the 09 G6s). I knew the car had a two pack, but the specs didn't mention the tint, and no-one realised the tech pack was in it until it showed up. Happy with that, given it's over a grands worth of accessory alone!

So yeah, I'm happy with it :)

V

'vspec'

It must be quite amazing showing in slow motion a head on collision with a bug.
Just imagine that, the last thing you literally see is your own ass. Not your usual friday night joy ride thats for sure :)