Tank Journal Archive

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
i have the old one, which was on the smaller tank,not sure of the specs , i have to have a look, i know this will be only temporary for the tank, until i can save up for a bigger chiller

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
my clown fish are annoying the goni, i am wondering how to attract them away from the goni, its was too early to get ammonone for the tank, But would like you ideas on what i can do, i had to move this to the other tank so i can stop it getting to sick

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
my clown fish are annoying the goni, i am wondering how to attract them away from the goni, it's was too early to get ammonone for the tank, But would like you ideas on what i can do, i had to move this to the other tank so i can stop it getting to sick
putting a nem in the tank wont guarantee that the clowns will host it rather then the goni.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Part of the challenge of putting together a mixed reef is finding inhabitants which are compatible. Research can help to reduce problems but sometimes things just happen - my clowns are currently hosting in a torch coral but it doesn't seem to mind too much.

In your case, I would put it in your other tank for a few weeks and the clowns may get used to not having in it - if they still persist then you may be better off getting rid of it.

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
Here is a morph that i had from the old tank and its really doing well now, It has more colour to it and the lights are at 20 K , instead of 10 K blue white lights.

ai43.tinypic.com_20frxx1.jpg