Reef Discussion

LFSdirect

Jul 11, 2011
Sydney
So receipts are ok... what from the past month or from the beginning of the comp....??????? can i copy and send them in so i can keep the original receipt...

Cheers dean
No, bro , only chrisB can send in that receipt! He drove 1 hr and never got a stamp or card, dude he actually spoke to the LFS about IM lighting, got shown another product and is keen to chat to a new LFS about the magic of Illumagic, give him credit for his fine work!
Signed and dated BCs from the beginning of the comp! Remember to put in your reefuge user name/ member number!

deanlh

Oct 20, 2011
Gold Coast
I don't need to go to reefsecrets to see an IM i've got one..:)

Um not allowed near darrens at the moment... spent too much money there in the past month or two building this new fricken tank...:D

Cheers dean

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
The people who winged they only had one lfs could have been a sure thing!

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
I sent mine off on Monday..... It hasn't arrived yet ? If it doesn't show today I will get another and resend tomorrow ..... What date is the draw again ?

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Go go go people! If you didn't enter because you didn't think you had a chance, Nils has just let you know the odds are in your favour, jump on it! :p

fongyfong

Aug 21, 2011
yeah i can see that the stores would be asking questions about this promotions.

How does the store benefit from this at all?
Are the stores going to be contacted once you have there business cards?

I see this could lead to complaints from LFS , once they catch onto this matter. they would not be happy some of them wont be.

that my 2 cents worth
Even if LFSDirect do contact them its a win win win situation for all 3 parties involed. You get a chance to win a illumagic. The LFS gets a chance to sell the illumagic range, more business for them and plus they get another customer walking through the door, chance to sell more stuff and finally lfsdirect get to expand illumagic range to more shops, more business for LFSDIRECT too.