Tank Journal Archive

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
I'd get that out before you get any clams or other molluscs. Good luck with the trapping, I have set the precedent. Alternatively, this may be a peanut worm which is beneficial. A pit hard to make out from the photo.

Cosby

May 14, 2013
I'd get that out before you get any clams or other molluscs. Good luck with the trapping, I have set the precedent. Alternatively, this may be a peanut worm which is beneficial. A pit hard to make out from the photo.
I have to try and work out how to make it up from your diagram!

Cosby

May 14, 2013
@TheJordans I was beginning to get a little concerned that the Hermits had met there demise, from an unknown predator!
For 3 whole days there was no sign of the little guys, and then late last night, I spotted one in the rock work. Then this morning before heading off to work, I found another 2 getting about.

Phew!

Cosby

May 14, 2013
IMG_030177.jpg

@dr_schell's ID challenge. Episode #378.

Any idea what this is? It has a mouth looking directly at me, and one pointed up towards the top of the tank, when it sensed me the holes closed. Inside the 'mouth' looks to be a greeny yellow spine-like organism.

Cosby

May 14, 2013
I also made an attempt at some home made food for the clowns and future inhabitants.

I purchased some granules with the clowns that they were really struggling to chew/eat/swallow.

After seeing @OSCAR85's home made mix I thought I'd have a crack at it, and the Clowns absolutely loved it.