Tank Journal Archive

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
it starts off as 0.00 but then goes up by .5 each time i think. cant remember but have to have a look

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
yep,m although i know that it is almost impossible to have it at 0.00 without running a reactor of some kind so its as close to 0 as it can get

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
See if Reeflections or somewhere will test with a Hanna egg for you - or better yet get yourself one (around $60). They measure to 0.01 so you can see how low it really is.

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
i will get one as soon as the bank hiest im planning goes successfully.
either that or i can wait till after i get my ATO pump. hmmmm decisions decisions :P

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
got my tunze osmolator today. set it up and seems to be in working order. i tried to make the wires and everything else as neat as possible, but hard to do when you dont have cabinets haha

3.jpg
974954_580891791932563_62550034_n.jpg

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
got myself a few more corals. a toxic green hammer, a blue base orange mouth chalice, and another SPS species. almost there. then its just sitting back and enjoying. here's some pics! happy weekend everyone!

FTS update2.jpg

hammer garden.jpg

hammer top.jpg

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
thank you!! really liking the way it looks :) just need those bits and pieces off you and i think I'm done ;)

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
bad news! came home to find a dried up coral goby on the floor boards after work today :( so angry about it! thats two fish dead due to jumping in the space of 5 months. probably time to get some sort of canopy i reckon. on a happier note, picked up some frags from @chimaera on friday and all seem to be doing well. all except for the tiny pocci. glued it on to the rock, the next day its dissapeared. must of been blown away by the powerhead and has been stashed in some rock crevice or burrowed in the sand. sighhh

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Damn that sucks about the goby, didn't peg them as jumpers generally. Glad the frags are doing well though, the ones you can see anyway!

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
yeah neither did i till that point. going to get a bi-colour blenny that wont sit on sps corals. polyps are now slowly but surely extending from my sps. thanks @Louise01 not as nice as yours though :)

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
bad news! came home to find a dried up coral goby on the floor boards after work today :( so angry about it! thats two fish dead due to jumping in the space of 5 months. probably time to get some sort of canopy i reckon. on a happier note, picked up some frags from @chimaera on friday and all seem to be doing well. all except for the tiny pocci. glued it on to the rock, the next day its dissapeared. must of been blown away by the powerhead and has been stashed in some rock crevice or burrowed in the sand. sighhh
I know now you feel...my bi colour blenny jumped last week..