Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Synodontis :D

Sure I know how it happened. First we got into bed, and I started trying to seduce her like I do every night. I then said something along the lines of "Let's make a baby, baby". She said okay.

I believe it was the art of penis into the vagina that caused this chain reaction. Cells started to develop, etc. Ah yes, now I remember... "Insert penis into vagina". Yup, that's how it happened :D

stefan79

Jan 8, 2012
Liverpool
Congratulations to you and the missus, exciting times ahead.

My wife and I have just starting to spread the same news. We are due in June, when are you due? I mean when is Mel due?

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Hey Congratulations, both of you :)
Or all four of you (stephan79 and wife)
Or all 5 of you (two halves equals a whole....coz a baby deserves congratulations too I think....for choosing this time and place and specific parents and....I think I need to sleep)
Best wishes to all involved.
That sounds best, yes?
:D

Oh....its occurred to me that no one has put up a :poidh

But I'm just joking. I don't need diagrams.
Honestly.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone.

You won't believe it, but also June here lol. See I know what happened.

We were all surfing The Reefuge one night, and were like talking to each other telepathically in our sub-conscience. You guys were talking about reef tanks, and because I suck at reefing I was sure to change to topic to sex. One thing lead to another, and I am not sure what I said, but it made all three of us super horny (not with each other, just horny in general)........(well maybe with each other). So horny that in fact we all went to bed that night and had sex like we had never had sex before, and with that came the June expectancy date.

Congratulations guys!

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
Dirty Dog.
I hope you were thinking of me when it happened:confused:

Congrats dude. Got time for a beer this week? Heading to Colombia in a few days so let me know

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Congratulations to you and the missus, exciting times ahead.

My wife and I have just starting to spread the same news. We are due in June, when are you due? I mean when is Mel due?
Man I missed this! haha quite a coincidence to have three of us due in the same month. We are June 1 just to check if it is super spooky ...

Congrats to you too, Stefan!