Off-Topic

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Sounds like someone might be getting clucky ... ;)
After a lifetime of every baby I ever held crying and wondering why the hell anyone would want to have one, I changed my mind when my niece was born. It brought our family very close together and changed all of our lives for the better. And just to add to the conspiracy, my sister is having another one in June next year... I hate to think how she caught The Reefuge bug when she isn't even on here! :p

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
^^ my sister is due in june too :p

I must agree with you also at bringing the family closer together, Erin's old man was a bit of a asshole towards her when he drank and drank way too often, ended up having a stroke from it a little before Mason was born. But since he has come along he has cleaned up his act big time, only has a couple a week and I havent seen him "drunk" since, looks after Mason every chance he can get and really just wants to see Mason grow up. He is going to be stoked when Erins sister finally tells him she is up the duff too ;)

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
I know what you mean, I spent the entire length of my sisters first pregnancy worrying that I was going to be a crap aunty - having to make a forced effort to feel anything for the kid, and she kept making me talk to her belly when I couldn't picture who was in there!! But I needn't have worried. Second time around I have none of those concerns, lol.
And best of all, once she reaches her teens and the inevitable fighting with your mother starts, I will understand completely as I copped it from my big sister too :p

That's great about Erin's dad Josh

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Agent M. I can't even watch an Elevit (pregnancy vitamin) commercial without bawling my eyes out right now lol
One Born A Minute will have you laughing just as much, if not more, than crying. It's a bit of a freak show with some of the people on there. One thing I noticed is that some of the guys are soooo annoying because they get bored with all the waiting around... so what are you going to do to keep Dynamic occupied? ;)

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
So we are having a girl! Damnit, I know nothing about girls o_0
Hahaha, that place you spent all that time wanting to put something into, in a decade + change you'll be spending all your time worried about making sure that no one has the same idea with her :P You know all you need to know. Tube of silicone sealant and a shot gun. Only one of those two should be used as a threat :P

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
And teenage girl's mood swings especially with PMS!
Do you know that women coordinate their periods because of pheromones so you may have to put up with 2 people with PMS at the same time-LOL!:p