Off-Topic

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Congratulations to you and the missus, exciting times ahead.

My wife and I have just starting to spread the same news. We are due in June?
Congrats to you too

what is it about thereefuge- something is catchy;) -we've had quite a few new bubs on here

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Congrats! I am also to be a dad for the first time next year, due around June :D I'll just hijack your thread for that little announcement too haha
You too???!!! Congrats chimaera:D
As`I was saying-somethings definitely catching-looks at keyboard......from a distance.......

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
it will be ...... for the guys- if you remember to ask your wives to cut their fingernails first and not to sharpen their teeth

The birth of my children consisted of 10 days in hospital before the day and then 7 days after. Albeit they were relatively painless (for me) they were certainly not swift...

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Thank goodness that was not the case for mine- I stayed about 2,5 days with my son and then made them send me home- I only stayed as it was my first child. . With my daughter i gave birth in the morning and was home by the afternoon-huh-missed out on some of my flowers!!!!

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
Congrats to all 3, you are in for an interesting ride. June will be here in no time and you will be shitting yourself

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I've been pregnant five times. I won't put a dampener on it by telling you about my experiences. I'll just say that if the Reefuge is handing out babies, I
DONT WANT ONE!!!
:(

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
Congrats to all those expecting little bundles..... :)

There must be something in the water :p all due around the (almost exact) same time eh....

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
The amount of steak I had on Friday I thought I was going to give birth as well....

Congrats to all, great news :)
Brings new meaning to 'don't have a cow'! Congrats Dynamic and Mel, I never understood how unbelievably awesome babies are until we had one in our family - they are fascinating and challenging and change your life in ways you never thought possible, but most of all they really make you smile :) I used to watch birth videos and think 'ew gross!', now I get all teary when the baby comes out and think its the most beautiful thing ever.

PLEASE please please watch the next episode of One Born A Minute and get back to me here with your reaction :p

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
Hi guys. Thanks for all the congrats. Baby is due June 16, Chimaera, so a couple of weeks after yours. He/she has been making me pretty sick but I am starting to get past the morning sickness stage and all looks well.

Mel

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
Agent M. I can't even watch an Elevit (pregnancy vitamin) commercial without bawling my eyes out right now lol