Off-Topic

zeebull

Apr 24, 2012
Toowoomba
20 years..... christ, do we even have any crutches in this place guys?

Welcome to cool zone bud. I would have said wet zone, but then you'd prob have a stroke on me
ai266.photobucket.com_albums_ii269_theogrit_1sm251WaterBalloon.gif
~ and I cant have that on my conscience.

Look around, make yourself at home. Beers on tap, and there's ginger beer in the fridge for the softies..................On second thought I'd actually avoid drinking those if I were you. I've been known to consume the contents and carbonate my pee as a replacement. ~ some guppies cant even tell the difference yet..haha
If you feel like a Nana Nap later though, we do have some some resting beds up the back.

Look forward to seeing your starting mark.
afiles.myopera.com_debplatt_smiley_thumbs_up.gif
Now listen here young whipper snippier I I I oh crap forgot what i was going to say:confused: Think I will go have one of those beers and put that bed to good use.
In all seriousness though im only 41 but do have a hot young girlfriend if that counts. no sports car though.:(

fishobob

May 18, 2012
Morning all,

My name's Rob, I'm 28 years of age and I've recently moved to Coffs Harbour from Melbourne as I bought an oyster farm to keep myself occupied.

Don't currently have any reef tanks and haven't had for the last 5 or 6 years as I've been moving around a fair bit for work. As I plan to settle here in Coffs for the foreseeable future, I have decided to get back into it and will probably start off with a Nano some time later in the year.

I have been a member on RTAW for years and used to be quite involved over there back when I had my tanks. Found this site following a link from MTG in his lovely nano tank journal. Looks like a great site and I look forward to spending a bit of time over here and looking through all the threads..

Cheers, kind regards and have a good weekend,
Rob

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Hey Rob,

Welcome to the reefuge!!

No reef tank maybe but you have just acquired a pretty sweet setup by the sounds of it. Lots of marine life in and around an oyster lease.

I personally would find it hard not to be literally eating into the profits ;)

V

'vspec'

I'm also behind you ready to kick you in if your procrastinating at the entrance. lol

Chriso

May 23, 2012
Sutherland
Introducing myself, Chris, chriso316 on other forums... Only just got my new tank build up completely DIY zeovit sps t5 blingbling up and running and will share a tj with thereefugees soon :)

Seems like a pretty relaxed place!

V

'vspec'

Welcome bud

TJ ? Tangy Jila Mint maybe :confused:

Welcome to the crew dude

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Introducing myself, Chris, chriso316 on other forums... Only just got my new tank build up completely DIY zeovit sps t5 blingbling up and running and will share a tj with thereefugees soon :)

Seems like a pretty relaxed place!

There has been a massive influx of outright amazing tanks lately, can't wait to see this one

Chriso

May 23, 2012
Sutherland