Tank Journal Archive

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Lol yeah ads all ur fault mate..it's all ready for u to work ur magic...oh wait maybe I'm best getting the reactors too might aswel let u do that too :) haha ill pay for the steak dw

Also guys honestly check this out I know it's something so small or whatever but the toxicity of this goni absolutely amazed me just then when I turned all the lights down and went blue n UV...look under the rock cliff the flow from it

image.jpg

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
What did you end up deciding on for dosing containers and what sup brand did you go with? Did you get silcon or regular food grade lines?

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I've got the hospital stuff I think it's silicone the expensive one you told me a out

Sups I can buy on the day the only thing is I may need to go liquid, powders more cost effective but I don't think there's gonna be containers that fit in my cabinet and I know the redsea bottles fit perfect

Unless there's a small slim bottle u can think off..the ones you have won't fit in my cab :(

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
You have knocked back my ghetto suggestions, how ballin did you want to go with your containers?

Check the size of the line matches the outlets as it is different to airline size, by memory it needs to be 3mm

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
The left is that normal stuff that u said degrades over time and the right is the one I'm pretty sure you're talking about its a lot softer

image.jpg

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
the one on the right is the medical grade stuff, you told me about it a while ago saying its expensive per metre but the best one to use

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
You have knocked back my ghetto suggestions, how ballin did you want to go with your containers?

Check the size of the line matches the outlets as it is different to airline size, by memory it needs to be 3mm

lol wat were the ghetto suggestions??

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
oh yeh haha no ghetto....i think they wouldnt fit in the cab though unless i have the containers external to the tank

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
ok how about buy your 500ml Red sea bottles to begin with but make up your refill soltution using the powder in 5l jugs that you stash somewhere else?

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
ok how about buy your 500ml Red sea bottles to begin with but make up your refill soltution using the powder in 5l jugs that you stash somewhere else?
aw shit see thats primal instinct right there...you're a smart cookie :)

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
although...i should really try find a clear bottle as then i know when i need to refill...asking for too much now..if i could find an identical bottle diametre to the red sea and they could be taller it would be perfect...but ye similar to take away shops sauce bottles...kebab shops lol...is there a shop you can go to with a schmorgus board you can choose from?