Tank Journal Archive

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
the one on the right is the medical grade stuff, you told me about it a while ago saying its expensive per metre but the best one to use
Don't tell me the reason why you were admitted to hospital was to jack the medical grade stuff?
what is this witchcraft.

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
I wouldnt put it past him! watch him go in next week to swipe some Nalgene bottles.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
lol i was hoping people didn't work it out :(

anywhere i can grab these bottles in sydney so i can compare the sizes of them?

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
so my update is...

i have lost one anthia, i believe it was a male and seemed like i had 2 males in there so i guess nature took its course, no hint of suspicion, except that it died the night of the day ads came over...just saying

my bangaii seems preggers, males fat as crap with a huge mouth and they swim together and wont leave each others sites and this was never the case before, the male is a bottom dweeler with the female and when it comes to feeding time the males stays under the rock ledge while the female goes to eat...will try net them into a floating breeder box or into the sump n hope i can raise some of them.

i got my hands on a phosban reactor with phosban media for now until i can grab some rowaphos

i will post pics of the bangaii and the FTS i have...but time will show the improvements ones the phosban kicks in and i start my zeostart dosing :)

Scottrotton

HTTPS://REEF.EXCHANGE
Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
so my update is...

i have lost one anthia, i believe it was a male and seemed like i had 2 males in there so i guess nature took its course, no hint of suspicion, except that it died the night of the day ads came over...just saying

my bangaii seems preggers, males fat as crap with a huge mouth and they swim together and wont leave each others sites and this was never the case before, the male is a bottom dweeler with the female and when it comes to feeding time the males stays under the rock ledge while the female goes to eat...will try net them into a floating breeder box or into the sump n hope i can raise some of them.

i got my hands on a phosban reactor with phosban media for now until i can grab some rowaphos

i will post pics of the bangaii and the FTS i have...but time will show the improvements ones the phosban kicks in and i start my zeostart dosing :)
Which one you bought I just got one too, great minds eh ;)

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
not as good as before but with the reactor set up and now the dosing pump is going to be set up just making the mount for it with some wood, im hoping the tank will be better than ever in a month or so :)