Tank Journal Archive

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
i wanna see :D

Oh Indeed.... if you would like to see my hairy black arse hole you are more than wellcome !!!!

But im sure you would find my bare bottom tank more interesting,unless of course you are wierdo who likes looking
at other peoples cracks.:rofl

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
Ummmm.....yeah i guess you can be,i mean if you dont mind the general community knowing you have a thing for hairy black arse holes
then sure why not :rolleyes

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
So guys the tank is down to 2 pieces of rock, 2 bangaii cardinals (males holding eggs), golden angel and a cleaner shrimp

it will hopefully be shut down this week and i would suggest you keep on the lookout for my next project...it is going to be really exciting. i think a few people i know are more excited than i am haha but i will not disappoint you guys.

the TJ will emerge soon, once i have everything set in stone...but when it is set, no body will be able to pull that sword out of that stone until my goal is reached :)

its going to be a very interactive tank journal, with a lot of research and a lot of requests for input, so hopefully with some quality planning the reefugees can help me design a blissful reef.

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
looking forward to it mate! doing the same! new project on the cards and no expense will be left as i plan on keeping the system for years to come...well until i build my dream set up when i have my own house haha