Tank Journal Archive

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Can you inbox me a price for the porcelain crabs, anemone shrimps, mini maxis, watchmen goby, red/pink goni, orange ricordea, cleaner shrimps and crocea clam.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I forget who posted about it and it doesn't show up on search for some reason ... but basically that you play Mario so intensely for a period of time, like an addict, that you get bored and have to move onto the next game.

You play your aquarium intensely for a short period then have to fuck around and change it, or sell up and start again ;)

Wish I could ask you about those sexy shrimp ... but I have to be responsible and cut back on the spending at the moment. Plus I have a pistol shrimp in one tank and a hawkfish in the other, both of which would take them out :banghead

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I forget who posted about it and it doesn't show up on search for some reason ... but basically that you play Mario so intensely for a period of time, like an addict, that you get bored and have to move onto the next game.

You play your aquarium intensely for a short period then have to fuck around and change it, or sell up and start again ;)

Wish I could ask you about those sexy shrimp ... but I have to be responsible and cut back on the spending at the moment. Plus I have a pistol shrimp in one tank and a hawkfish in the other, both of which would take them out :banghead

yeah a bit like that...im tyring not to be and by that what i mean is what im planning on upgrading to i wont be tempted to do that...and this time (unlike other times) i will be so careful and slow with my stocking, not to say i wasnt careful with how long i waited this time but ive really learnt a lot in he last 2 tanks and i feel confident in saying that when i come back i wil come back a changed leo...lol

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
ah well....another big reason is im heaps busy with work and the height of the tank isnt exactly fun to work with, perfect to gaze at but maintenance is kinda hard because to me its daunting as it is but this just makes it harder so the new one hopefully will be easier, and i will start it up once things settle down at work

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Did you say what size tank you are getting?
ahhh i can say but i wont say :)

Go bare bottom, makes life so much easier.
no chance...looks nice for some and ive seen really nice ones but IMO its not display worthy for a large tank...although that being said ive seen some insane barebottoms in the past but i wouldnt go down that path

its ugly tho @JimmyDang

@leodb89 shame to see this shutting down but im sure the new tank will be just as good :p how soon do you think we will see the new TJ pop up??
new TJ will be up as soon as this tank is completely gone

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
Well its all in a matter of preference at the end of the day,although i like a little white sand look wise it too can look like shit.

but i like my bare bottom look after 4 years mind you,i have layers of natural looking irregular shaped coraline covering thr entire
bottom of my tank, hardly bare bottom in my case.:rolleyes

but if you would like to see my bare bottom i will gladly show anyone that cares to see:p

ethana123

Nov 30, 2012
gladstone
Well its all in a matter of preference at the end of the day,although i like a little white sand look wise it too can look like shit.

but i like my bare bottom look after 4 years mind you,i have layers of natural looking irregular shaped coraline covering thr entire
bottom of my tank, hardly bare bottom in my case.:rolleyes

but if you would like to see my bare bottom i will gladly show anyone that cares to see:p
i wanna see :D