Tank Journal Archive

V

'vspec'

haha, thats gold, my first dislike. keep up the good work :)

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Agree with the other guys it's lookin very neat indeed!!

Your live rock is beautiful to look at on its own! So damned purple!

whispers... I think you hit the wrong like button for the guys above ;)
thanks, man. thats because is still early i guess.. other tank that i ve seen is lots of coraline . maybe its short of something. i dont know. thanks again for your whispy, i did hit the wrong button.:)

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
16/4/12 .time for an update guys. some new addition to the tank. a fluro green tip purple stem frogspawn and a purple tip green stem frogspawn.

V

'vspec'

great platform.
even better seeing the old school durso in play

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Marcus, I can see why you were so excited when you told me about your new coral the other day. They are stunners!
You have an awesome tank mate!

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Marcus, I can see why you were so excited when you told me about your new coral the other day. They are stunners!
You have an awesome tank mate!
thanks, mate. i like frogspawns and few other lps im still trying to find. at the moment i have some diatoms outbreak on some base rock and some on the sand, i dont know why. the water conditions is fine. strange.
Tanks looking great :)
thanks ,mate. your tank is beautiful too.:)

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
5/8/12. hello, guys. its been a long time since. few months ago i've been looking for sps but very few. stock is very limited and so on. during winter i found a few pieces here and there. but is still not easy to find nice looking one. i pick up a few some of them are not in very good condition hopefully they will turn up well again. afew has losses its colours when i bought it. the illumagic has hit the max for sps. this is the fts.

Attachments

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Haha opening lyrics of the sum it up :) it's been a while between drinks!

Scape has changed a bit!! What was the reason for the change?

The top will look good when it grows out it will have a nice crown of sps.

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Scored a hat trick when I watched your vid, was a great look at your tank, a great soundtrack and the bonus was it scared the crap out of the cat who was on my desk:p. He likes to sit on my hand when I'm trying to use the mouse and I had the speakers up high.

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Scored a hat trick when I watched your vid, was a great look at your tank, a great soundtrack and the bonus was it scared the crap out of the cat who was on my desk:p. He likes to sit on my hand when I'm trying to use the mouse and I had the speakers up high.
i love cats. cheers

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Haha opening lyrics of the sum it up :) it's been a while between drinks!

Scape has changed a bit!! What was the reason for the change?

The top will look good when it grows out it will have a nice crown of sps.
scape definately hav change cause i want to place the sps with purple ,blue and pink colour on top to get more light. fish es has been reduced to only 3 tangs. thats enough fish for the tank. hopefully the sps will get better in colours and growth . cheers:)

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
scape definately hav change cause i want to place the sps with purple ,blue and pink colour on top to get more light. fish es has been reduced to only 3 tangs. thats enough fish for the tank. hopefully the sps will get better in colours and growth . cheers:)
Seen the tank in person the other day-tank is looking healthy and SPS are doing well ,this could be the sleeper tank of the future- well done Marcus.