Tank Journal Archive

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
That appears to be the grade above Ultra when it comes to describing corals ... particularly for scolys. When they reach $300, they are no longer mere Ultra scolys, they are Master scolys.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
That appears to be the grade above Ultra when it comes to describing corals ... particularly for scolys. When they reach $300, they are no longer mere Ultra scolys, they are Master scolys.
I hadn't heard that term being used before - obviously Ultra is becoming too common :p

Enough in Rocks TJ, but, yes, I am pretty sure this will have the most features/options you will have seen.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
That looks nice ;) I planned on a few acans but have moved away... only cause I have so many stinging bastard corals that take up to much room!

Where are all your zoas?

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Still on the rack and spread out through various parts of the tank, while the nano is cycling. I don't want any melting zoas in the new tank so I'm taking my time with that one.

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
No. Its just been an extremely slow build lol. Haven't really been putting much into it at the mo.
Still looking for a return pump, but since Joe is due soon its taken a back burner with a few other projects I have going. Its just cycling with no light, a bit of base rock I had lying around, a cheap flow pump, and a half finished sump.
By the time I get around to it again (I have no clue when), it should be functional with the PAR38s over it.