Tank Journal Archive

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
Even after stating its for feeding corals liquid food in a Fish Tank they look at your like "Sure it is........... o_0"

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
lol yeah i was looking for a tiny baster i used to have for my RC petrol car and no one had one n being a guy 22 at the time asking for a small baster or baster in general...not fun lol

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
had Nitro trucks - now has electric, never going back to Nitro :cool:

asphotos_e.ak.fbcdn.net_hphotos_ak_ash4_380462_10151107734417356_2104665796_n.jpg

1/10 Traxxas Summit - front & read electric diff locks, high low gear switching, LED's front & rear (all from factory)
Cant kill it where as my mates REVO and T Maxx 3.3's always breaking, having tuning issues..

But yeah the filler bottles you mean hey?

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
not as expensive as many think....
I havent taken it out in 3 months now, still sitting there filthy dirty but all i have to do is charge the batteries and off we go, no fiddling with carbies or glow plugs and swearing at it cause it wont start

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
At the moment its just a butchered Aqua Medic Blenny 80l with Marine Pure Blocks and macro in the rear section and everything else (skimmer, return pump, heaters, TLF Reactor) in the main section....

New sump is 700 long 500 wide and 400 tall, 3 chamber set up with twin bubble traps... As soon as I get it pics will be up...

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
ive had mine since my confirmation, i dont think its ever run with its shell on haha annoying as hell mines a road car, been driven about 5 times...got new rims n tires for it n the tires shoot off after 3 min haha pretty funny cbf gluing it or getting into it

if im bothered ill go take a pic of it...the thing is tiny but havent been able to find them anywhere, although now its not needed with a 2ft deep tank haha i ended up buying a kentmarine one today

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
Its a sad day but I am forced to downsize my tank due to health reasons :cry Long story short - Motorbike accident years ago has done far more damage than informed and I have to fix my neck and back up...... Never fear I will not exit Reefing just a forced down size back to a small cube for a period of time...

I will be sad to see my little slice of Reef go to a new home but off it will go....

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Bummer mate, got a few things similar I'm working through this year so can sympathize. Hopefully I'll be fine as I have a few people to help when needed so I dont close anything down. Looking forward to seeing your next project!

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
Looking at downsizing the the Aquareef 275 or something :( even smaller & simple like a nano for the time being...

Current tank is probably going on saturday to its new home.

Leo - Chiro 3 times a week & 2 massages in between at the moment, Massive Whiplash injury from hitting a tree on a bike 8 years ago and it has started to cause issues with my spinal column/nerves now (hence only finding out about it recently) was never picked up as my neck wasn't fractured/broken at the time of the accident..

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
The tank has now been sold to its new owner & the livestock (bar my lawnmower blenny) went to a different home....

Will start a new TJ for the new tank....