Tank Journal Archive

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
got a stupid question but here it goes, do you guys have underwater cases for your cameras as I cant beleive how clear and good quality the pics some of you take are. Just wonder what sort of gear you need to do it as im going to get a setup once the bank has recovered from the Reef tank lol
I do have a underwater housing for my digital camera (Canon s100). But the problem is that you cant dip your head in to see where you are taking the photos off or what to focus on. So its just basically point and shoot without looking. But I have only posted a few pics here with the canon s100 camera.

Otherwise all my shots are taken with a DSLR camera. Photos taken from the outside.

Im also a full-time wedding photographer so I shoot with quality gear (which helps sometimes).

Whats your budget for the new camera? get a macro lens as well.

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
^ hahaha..

Yeah its a big piece already attached to a rock :)

Maybe 6-8cms wide.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Come on Leo, where's the business man in you .. buy Sidd's leather, frag into 4, sell three frags for $10 each, keep one, $15 profit towards your "I want to be a real man" fund and a free leather frag!

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
I'm only selling because I need to start emptying my tank for my new tank which is coming soon.

I want the new tank to be a less crowded.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
sidd are you coming sunday with the tank move? if so bring it..whatever but i seriously only want a small pirce ill frag it and sell it as beginner coral lol

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
What's happening sunday? Im working that day though so wont be able to come anyways.

Well let me know. Up to you. Otherwise will put it on the classifieds section.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
na i want it do long as u dont feel dirty by what im planning to do..not to make money but purely to make money lol na more so i wanna let it grow out myself..does that bother u?

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
Let me know next time your in the area. You know where i live lol..

Give me a sms on 0423-180-545

Thanks

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
Live in sutherland shire.. Bangor

I will be home sunday morning but then leaving around 12ish for work.

Can you come before that?