Tank Journal Archive

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Stage 1 : Planning Tank & Stand
Finally our renovations have been completed.... Its been over a year since the my last tank and the itch is getting to strong to resist.....

I will be updating this regularly with thoughts plans ideas anything really havent decided on much yet!..

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Where you fitting the intercooler? Turbo upgrade? Bigger rims? :p
hahaha off topic in 5 minutes thats how we roll :P
I thought this was a fish forum! haha! car mods are on hold now till the warrantys out then its open for mods!!

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Pfft 6ft is where it's at :p
And who renovates a house with putting a tank in the wall??

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
I'm looking forward to the vicarious pleasure of your tank build. If you want to stay smallish go a nano (so you can plan for the next 3ft build). If you go 3ft you'll be planning a 5ft in no time.

Now isn't the time for denial so plan accordingly ;)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I'm looking forward to the vicarious pleasure of your tank build. If you want to stay smallish go a nano (so you can plan for the next 3ft build). If you go 3ft you'll be planning a 5ft in no time.

Now isn't the time for denial so plan accordingly ;)
hahaha to true last tank was 2 foot and i was happy with that so 3 foot..... i wont know what to do with all the extra space for activitys !

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
hahaha to true last tank was 2 foot and i was happy with that so 3 foot..... i wont know what to do with all the extra space for activitys !
It's surprisingly not that different. You think it's SO much extra room, then you buy some coral and put in some rock (not in that order) and suddenly it's full. That's my problem anyway.... :banghead The extra foot might give you an extra 1/2 foot in actual coral space, if you know what I mean.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
It's surprisingly not that different. You think it's SO much extra room, then you buy some coral and put in some rock (not in that order) and suddenly it's full. That's my problem anyway.... :banghead The extra foot might give you an extra 1/2 foot in actual coral space, if you know what I mean.
Oh i know what you mean!!!!

heres my old tank planning something similar but thinking maybe sps!

tank2.jpg

Attachments

E

ezza

Oh bless! Thankyou MTG! I need to see your beautiful work again. Good luck!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
So some bad news

Hi, Matt

Sorry for the confusion. the shipping on our site is only for the continental USA. we currently don't ship our aquariums individually to Australia.

Thank you so much

Scott

Looks like i will need to look at alternate options. Lucky i do have another backup plan :D

Oh bless! Thankyou MTG! I need to see your beautiful work again. Good luck!
haha cheers!

exciting news :) looking forward to it. whats the shipping cost?
Looks like ill need to look at more options

What you going to be doing for lighting ;)
That is part 3 but my current thoughts is a 6 bulb ati power module or sunpower!