Off-Topic

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I can now empathise with the criminals on COPS... I'm pretty sure I know what a taser is like!
I just watched some sort of cops show on Austar - the cops were tazering a large naked black dude and he's jolting on the bonnet of the car going "ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT"
there's a worrying number of seriously odd people nowdays:eek

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
I just watched some sort of cops show on Austar - the cops were tazering a large naked black dude and he's jolting on the bonnet of the car going "ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT"
there's a worrying number of seriously odd people nowdays:eek
When I hear tazering I think of that guy in The Hangover getting tazered in the face :D

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I took my new glasses of to change my shirt today then our new puppy came wandering in and i picked him up and sat on the bed with him and as i did i heard a cracking sound and the right lens is now cracked to to bottom :mad:

How the hell am i gonna shoot peeps on MW3 if i cant see them!! The only reason i got the glasses in the first place ;)

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
If you wear an eye-patch while you're playing you'll feel really bad-ass. Thats my positive spin on things :p

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
I've been very distracted of late... hence....

....I put something that was not colour fast (gacky brown colour) through the wash with ALL of my sisters brand new baby clothes for her unborn son that she has spent months collecting from all over the country side... probably BECAUSE she picked a psycho pregnant woman-style fight with me moments before I went to put the washing on and I wasn't able to concentrate, but still my fault. 2 hours of hand scrubbing and some very red raw hands later we managed to save every single one of them... total miracle!!

.... was at a market recently setting up our stall and the guy at the coffee cart behind us was one of the most perfect male specimens I've laid my eyes on in a while. My bracelet was getting caught on everything while I was setting up so I thought I'd show off and throw it into my car through the open window from an impressive distance. It ended up flung onto the other side of the street and I had to go get it! :banghead

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Not me and not recent but NEVER decide on some personal satisfaction without looking what cream you pick up, Tiger Balm just doesn't have the desired affect.

(May have overstepped the line with this one so please remove if any of you mods think so)

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Nothing wrong with spending a little time with yourself @Priscacara :D.
That reminds me of when I lived in Cairns. I went to the chemist to get something to clear up some heat rash I had in a very delicate area.
The nice lady gave me an ointment that she said will fix it no trouble.
About 10 seconds after putting this stuff on I was straddling the the bathroom handbasin trying to wash it off before it burnt all my gear off.
Very painfull. I would imagine Tiger Balm would have about the same effect. :(

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
I can relate @Josh M! I burnt my hand from being dared to try one of the hottest chilli sauce's on the market. I had to wait while everyone else got there's on their hand and then on the count of 3 we licked it. It hurt for a week.

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
i got into this stupid habbit called marine aquariums, its sucked me dry of money, leaves me no time as i am always doing something to it. constantly improving hardware and its pissing off my missus. thats my stupid thing of late.

but i love it lol. :)

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
I grow Jolokia Naga chillis, hottest on the planet, as a dare I was asked to bite into one. Now I can take chilli, one of those weirdos that enjoys my lips going numb, but this was painful. My stomach was churning for about 5 days

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
i got into this stupid habbit called marine aquariums, its sucked me dry of money, leaves me no time as i am always doing something to it. constantly improving hardware and its pissing off my missus. thats my stupid thing of late.

but i love it lol. :)
I got married and I am still paying for that 10 years later...lol .
P.S you never tell your missus how much things cost . I stash a little bit of cash away everyweek other wise she would chew my ear off.

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
I got married and I am still paying for that 10 years later...lol .
P.S you never tell your missus how much things cost . I stash a little bit of cash away everyweek other wise she would chew my ear off.
Ha ha ha i hear you there. My missus thinks mp40wes cost $450 from a shop and that all the reactors and dosing pumps and dc5000 lift pump and well basically she thinks EVERYTHING was cheaper than they were. Except the LEDs as I had to use her credit card as I maxed mine already ha ha ha ha