News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi firechild,

I just fixed this up for you. The listings are now available to the public. I did see you have multiples of certain items in stock, this requires to be under a business account. The personal account for trading is only if you are selling things as if it were a trading post. If you are selling stock, please use the business account.

Thanks.

firechild

Nov 8, 2011
Cromer, Sydney
Hi TR,

Everything I am selling is excess of things I bought for an LED build that I am selling for less than I paid. Certainly not a business in any way.

firechild

Nov 8, 2011
Cromer, Sydney
I added a shipping price to 2 of my items but I tested it by going all the way through the buying process without actually finalising but even though it says "shipping to melbourne" no shipping price is added to the sale.

firechild

Nov 8, 2011
Cromer, Sydney
Hi TR,

I just had another look and the shipping option had vanished from the item. I've just re-added it and realised I had put a "$" the first time which is likely to have been the problem. However, something that may be an issue is the shipping cost I have quoted is not necessarily per item. So, 1) seller details are not listed so people cannot contact the seller to ask about shipping, 2) If it costs the same to ship 1 small number (I sold 2 units of an item to someone in Melbourne and the shipping price was the same for 1 or 2 but may have been more for 3) then the shipping price is more than actual cost.

Perhaps an option would be to have people contact the seller for a shipping quote and then have a field where the buyer can add a value themselves?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi firechild,

That is a great idea. I will see if I can add in variables based on state and shipping. Next update should be soon, so it will be possible to list the seller.

Thanks.

malau

Oct 13, 2011
I tried to click the E-Shop in last few days however it said "
The Reefuge - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Is that something wrong with my account?

V

'vspec'

malau, I cant speak for neo, however the Shop link appears to be functional at date of writing.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Hi aussieant32,

There will be a field called "Account Type". You will need to choose between personal or business. Yours will be a personal account.

I just checked your account, and you have filled out the informaion correctly. I tested your permissions, and you are able to view the cart. Please confirm this on your end.

Thanks.
malau, try this. Would be good if this instruction could come up in the error message, save people searching around for it.

Diesel

Sep 17, 2011
Gold Coast
I tried to click the E-Shop in last few days however it said "
The Reefuge - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Is that something wrong with my account?
I has done the same thing with me ???????????

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

The shops are closed down for modifications, and should be available in around 24 hours.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

The shops are now open again with some changes made. Please continue to test.

Thanks.