Tank Journal Archive

PMac

Apr 18, 2012
Sydney
Your tank is looking awesome! how many kg's of live rock have you got in there? it looks so perfect -not too crowded just right! You must be dying to add more things into it....

Chriso

May 23, 2012
Sutherland
just had a look, the coral colors are right but the sand looks more red than it is IRL and the wall looks more blue in the photos than IRL

I think it has decreased the brightness alot as you can see shadows there where looking at the tank it looks like a solar storm on speed
Nothing wrong with that mate :D

i may have to have a look at this while im coming through sydney!
I'll leave a frosty in my fridge too buster :cool::cool:

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Looking really good there NiCd :)

The scape is nice and I like the colour temp your running with too.

Well done

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Jesus christ!, colours cover the entire spectrum!

Should def's get another one or two ads! If only Decoras looked as good haha

So any updates on the elos? :)

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
It's a shame the other didn't make the flight, I dunno how introducing another will go now.

Btw props for finding this guy for me

Elos is slowly ticking over nothing has really changed, there is a orange hammer now, it's taken me ages to find a proper one that flows under attintics, pictures just make it look average though

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
Looking great man..

We still tank hoping on july 28th? Cant wait to see your tank.

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
thanks man, at this stage I think its looking doubtful. No body has put their name down as either a host or a guest....

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Yeah any chance I could use it on my FB cover page, I love that colour!
After how much you have helped me out lately your not only welcome to use what ever you like but you can also have naming rights to my first child!

suta42

Aug 13, 2011
sydney
Nice tank ... but even nicer firefish!

RE pairing
I'd be very careful about trying to pair it up. If your fish is a juvie eg around 4cm then pairing will be easier. But if you got a big adult say 7cm + I would be reluctant to try in the dt without an acclimation box for the newcomer. They can seriously injure each other if its a same sex couple. Having said that, a true pair looks great as they are never more than a few inches apart. They're also bulletproof IME which is a nice change from some reef fish.

As an aside, how come the other fish didn't make it? :(