Tank Journal Archive

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
I had to water down the additives tho because they dose per 100L and per 250L and I'm running about 30L :p

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
I bought it with the mind set as a test to make sure it's all good and pass it on later when I get my "proper" fish but its to tiny and cute !!!

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
And yeah there is a couple of the bigger hermits that climb heaps and look like there set to pounce on the fish they seem to follow it around the top of the rocks

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Let me expand upon that :)

I did tests at 8 days and ammo no3 were both zero and no2 was 4ppm all things point to a clear road but i was still a little sceptical about the zeo cycle method so I did a 50% water change and added one tiny fish "just in case" I had every hope things would be fine but I want to put both decoras in at once and I thought one fish dying is better than 2 :) so yes it was a test fish but the test was very easily passed and there was very little risk.... The little bugger had no signs of stress at all .... Started swimming and eating as soon as he was acclimated and in :D

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Just checked out how much you paid too, awesome price for something so unique. If a piece happens to fall off let me know ;)