Tank Journal Archive

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
as long as they are healthy and there is no die off on the rocks I wouldnt have thought there would be any issue adding them at once

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Yeah some amazing stock you ave managed to pick up, I am really envious on the bleeding acan. Dibs first frag!

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
im a bit cut why does everywhere i go have shit corals man these are some awesome corals...good prices?

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Some good priced some a bit ouchy.... The bleeding apple was $80 the super ultra rainbow was $150 :/

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
im a bit cut why does everywhere i go have shit corals man these are some awesome corals...good prices?
Keep an eye on Facebook - Asquith, RS, Extreme - all put their best corals up there when they are unboxed. I find RS prices tend to be decent, at least compared to VIC LFS prices. I am very happy indeed with finding a maxi mini finally!

I would have paid $80+ for the bleeding apple ... I hope the rainbow does turn out to be a $150 rainbow, that's the risk you take.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Keep an eye on Facebook - Asquith, RS, Extreme - all put their best corals up there when they are unboxed. I find RS prices tend to be decent, at least compared to VIC LFS prices. I am very happy indeed with finding a maxi mini finally!

I would have paid $80+ for the bleeding apple ... I hope the rainbow does turn out to be a $150 rainbow, that's the risk you take.
im just not quick enough lol

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Well I'm Changing my light to the par30 which looks to pop colours really well so fingers and toes are crossed

naqua

Sep 22, 2012
Sandringham
Nice one, thanks! I am even going to post the pic here to save people clicking and tilting their head haha.
ai.imgur.com_XKkf7.jpg

Hope the lamp and clamp are as you expected - how do you like the colour? Certainly looks blue on the pic which I know you were looking for, hopefully not too much so. Still using the Yasha LEDs as well?