Reef Discussion

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
So I just asked Georgia (my not so lovely other half now) if she wanted to come along and the response was deadpan... "September is a long way away... we might not even be together then" guess who's not having the new internet password now!

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
What time are you arriving/departing Dave? I will see if I can do something similar to make transporting us a little easier. I assume you are flying into Tullamarine?
I'm arriving on the Friday at 12.20 and flying out at 10.00 Sunday morning, and yes it will be Tullamarine.
Great to see you'll be there also mate.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
So I just asked Georgia (my not so lovely other half now) if she wanted to come along and the response was deadpan... "September is a long way away... we might not even be together then" guess who's not having the new internet password now!
Hahaha, she has a fantastic sense of humour, make sure she is booked on every activity!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Hahaha, she has a fantastic sense of humour, make sure she is booked on every activity!
One of the best, even if I'm the butt of the joke most of the time haha I think she's keen to come on the Friday night after all that and may be up for Sat but I'm yet to nail that down, so just add one to the Friday for the moment :)

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
One of the best, even if I'm the butt of the joke most of the time haha I think she's keen to come on the Friday night after all that and may be up for Sat but I'm yet to nail that down, so just add one to the Friday for the moment :)
...and I'll leave it at that, lol

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Quick update, looks as if a small contingent from South Aus (some that are members, some that are less active members and some that aren't yet members) may be coming down for the weekend too. Shaping up to be a RIPPER of a weekend!

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Welcoming Nathan Crane to the list for the weekend, this dude lives and breathes reefing and has one of the nicest tanks in Victoria (won tank of the year on MASA 2015 to give you an indication)

ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d129_ssscuz_Tank_20Journal_E9A78ED6c4afabfd545921244f24fc35f6bd2db.jpg

We might be able to swing by his place for a lookie lookie on the saturday :P

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
12 months ago I would be all over this, with a 9 month old in the house my wifenow questions why I disappeared for so long walking to the fridge to get a drink
Hah, pretty much my life at the moment too. Except I have a 2.7 year old and a 9 month old, so my walk to the fridge is more plagued with the 2.7 year old following 10cm behind me.

Plus, I live in Sydney now so it's a bigger trek than from the other side of town!

That said, I'm not ruling it out. I'd say 50% chance right now :)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
There have been a couple more add to the list, I probably need to start organising details and raising the funds to pay for the frag night

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
I'll make a new thread sometime soon listing all the names and chasing deposits for the frag night.But yes, I had you two in