Tank Journal Archive

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Much as i do love the 400 series there were too many little things that pissed me off to buy another one so going to try my hand at a custom tank next year. Nothing is clear in the brain box yet but a 3x4x2 would work well for where I want to place it, viewable from 3 sides with the weir at one end of a 3 foot side near the wall. Lol don't get me wrong, not giving up my 400 for anything, just little things annoyed me that have been a pain in the butt and back to get to how I want them................didn't help not doing them when it was dry of course :rolleyes.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
I got 20 base to fresh the start plus i had about 50 from the old tank... Which i tested the mud by leaving a piece of HGA about an inch worth.... Already gone! I am impressed!

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Fish and coral stock @ 13/10/12

1x banana wrasse
1x exquisite wrasse
1x rabbitfish
1x coral beauty
1x falco's hawkfish
1x decorator crab
2x stars ( lemon, blue)
1x blue chromis ( lost 2 in the tank move)
2x tomato clowns
1x green bubble tip anemone
1x white leather coral
1x torch coral (green)
1x Moon Coral (Green)
1x Blue Tang

Darren S

Aug 17, 2012
Adelaide
The tanks looking great, how is the anemone going under the Aquaone T5's? My LFS suggested an upgrade of the tubes before getting one.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Lost the nem on Sunday, started to get the wanders, went to bed Sunday night, no nem monday morning. Can only assume that it punctured itself on some LR coral, or the bloody crab nipped it.
All i found was remnants!

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Well the lionfish (dwarf) got accidentally sold at the weekend.....

Sadly a new shipment arrived as i was standing there......

1x koran tang (large)
1x blue tang ( juvenile)
1x moon coral (green)

awww.smileyvault.com_albums_character_smiley_vault_character_099.gif
Secured and in the tank now