1x torch coral (dec.)
1x green Moon Coral
1x Blue Tang
1x Strombus snail

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Moonlight finally arrived today...

Beware that Guppys Aquariums, charge $45 for courier service via Startrack Express Couriers, only to have the item arrive 9 days later via Aust Post, which would have cost no more than $12 max.
This is a big issue with Guppys, especially to the Southern States - his business model is to have cheap prices but make a bit extra on the postage which I don't necessarily have a problem with but the buyer does need to compare the total cost, delivered to your door, and not just the listed price.

I have ordered from Guppy's on a few occasions but have always ordered a number of items at the same time to defray the postage cost.

Whilst not many, there are a few members here from Hobart so next time you might want to put up a post to see if anyone else wants to buy something and share the postage.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
This is a big issue with Guppys, especially to the Southern States - his business model is to have cheap prices but make a bit extra on the postage which I don't necessarily have a problem with but the buyer does need to compare the total cost, delivered to your door, and not just the listed price.

I have ordered from Guppy's on a few occasions but have always ordered a number of items at the same time to defray the postage cost.

Whilst not many, there are a few members here from Hobart so next time you might want to put up a post to see if anyone else wants to buy something and share the postage.
Tis all good, he was the only shop that had that item, that i could find after trolling. And its doing the job, so all good but think the charge is both mis-leading and false advertising.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Fish and coral stock @ 10/11/12

1x banana wrasse
1x exquisite wrasse
1x rabbitfish
1x coral beauty
1x falco's hawkfish
2x stars ( lemon, blue)
1x blue chromis
2x tomato clowns
1x Blue Tang
1x Strombus snail

1x green bubble tip anemone
1x white leather coral
1x green Moon Coral
1x white Long Tentacle Plate Mushroom

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
tx mate, looking good...substrate does show some of the LR debris but I think that makes it more natural, corals one by one... slowing at the moment till after xmas... changed jobs and gone from fortnightly to monthly pay...but on a positive, the tank can settle down other than water changes, then first real substrate clean mid Dec. ( bought a battery powered underwater vacuum) ;)

Scottrotton

HTTPS://REEF.EXCHANGE
Oct 17, 2012
Sydney, Australia
tx mate, looking good...substrate does show some of the LR debris but I think that makes it more natural, corals one by one... slowing at the moment till after xmas... changed jobs and gone from fortnightly to monthly pay...but on a positive, the tank can settle down other than water changes, then first real substrate clean mid Dec. ( bought a battery powered underwater vacuum) ;)
Where from you know Im going to need one lol, :)

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
:poidh

I think I have my white balance worked out for blue lights only shots but still bracket just in case.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Mmmm tried taking a photo tonight, with the lunar cycle over-ridden..... Came out as normal.. Duh...turn the flash off. Okay, click, ... Mmm that may just be okay... Upload tuesday night.