Off-Topic

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Don't get me wrong I'm a falcon man.Dad bought home a brand new company bomadore from work and took mum for a spin,mum said it was the most uncomfortable car she has been in.It was very budget inside aswell.But she is coming out of a Nissan.But mums never wrong lol.

Sent from someone who tries to care.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
my vt s pac was a nice car to drive, only problem i had was the cost of fixing stuff all the time.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I've never enjoyed the ride on commonwhores that much. But I've driven cars I've enjoyed a whole lot less. Nissans can be nice. Or they can be abused pieces of shit, like the last skyline I took for a drive. Fast as hell, but a seat made for someone with an arse the size of my foot. And the gear box was a piece of shit. Just like the last SS ute I took for spin :p

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
My experiece with falcon vs. commodore has told me that fords have a much nicer interior "feel" and a better ride than holdens. The plastic in the fords feels nicer, the holdens are hard and squeaky.

Admittedly I have only really been in Fairmonts and Fairlanes but even my father in laws VZ SS was not as nice as my AUII Fairmont Ghia.

I would push my ford before I bought a holden! Having said that I would sell my children into slavery to have my RX7 back!

V

'vspec'

Buy a camry they will crap all over a Ford and holden.My mate just bought one for the money your spending he loves it.The cops won't look at you.And have a better re sale value.There much more reliable aswell.

Sent from someone who tries to care.

Not to mention a the joy of a standard hook turn, being turned into a 3point turning circle ...lol Yea!! Ol what a gumby feeling ~ Camry,

V

'vspec'

You should check the turning house responsible if you haven't already. Man they have created some sweet engine packages.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I've never been pulled over and I drive a 2010 ve sv6 ute and I drive like a goose to
Is it red with a black bonnet? :D If not, it probably won't attract as much attention.

We have a group of students we call the Dubai boys here - one of their commonwhores has Dubai on the number plate. They have massive holden lion logos up the side of them, one of them is pinstripped and has HSV stickers on it despite it being a regular commonwhore. Last year I found these boys pulled over in the middle of busy street in the middle of the road - the car park beside them was full.. unmarked police car behind them. Just happen to be the day they were wearing those dress looking things instead of the clothes they normally wear around town. If those boys didn't go for the wank factor, no one would have taken any notice of them from the million other commonwhores getting around :D

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Nah mine is orange would never make it into a two tone lmfao, nahhhhh matty, LETS drag lmfao my 281kw beast will eat you alive :)
So um, since when did an SV6 put out 281kw without forced induction :D
210kw sounds a bit more like it, not that you young whipper snappers know how to drive that much horsepower properly :D

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
So um, since when did an SV6 put out 281kw without forced induction :D
210kw sounds a bit more like it, not that you young whipper snappers know how to drive that much horsepower properly :D
agree with that.
the sv6 dont even get 200kw atw. LOL :P