Tank Journal Archive

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Alright I just did one board for now, came up good. It has been a couple of years since I used the soldering iron but I guess doing electronics at school helped a bit lol... anyway here is a couple of pics. Just needs a quick wipe and its good to go! As you can see, im not too fussed how well the screw terminals lined up :p

soldered.jpg

finishedboard.jpg

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I don't think you could compare your frustrations with my little delay, your delays were just ridiculous!

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Ha really? I won't put up any pics of all the wiring I've done in my car then lol

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I'm yet to wire up any leds yet, I might make those pics thumbnail size lol

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Ive been slowly bumping up the parameters to get them the same as my nano and they are almost there. I have been dosing 1ml of lanth directly in to the skimmer daily since the 14th and the phosphate is dropping nicely. Hopefully ill get around to tidying up the wiring in the sump today.
measurementmarch14.jpg

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Quick pic of the sump. This is the tidiest its ever gonna look, its all downhill from here lol. I had some xenia in my nanos sump so when I moved the sump light to this sump, I moved the xenia accross too.
In the cabinet I have...
STC1000 temp controller
Tunze 7095 connected to my two 6105's
Vortech backup connected to one 6105
Tunze osmolator with a 30l container.
Kamoer dosing pump for calc qnd alk at the moment. I get another container for mag.
Sump light which is just a clip on desk lamp
I am not sure if I am going to move the phosban reactor over because the lanth is much cheaper to use.
Also I need to grab a container for the skimmer cup or just plug the hole on the cup.
cabinet.jpg

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
That xenia looks great in there! The whole sump looks like a display piece but don;t worry it will soon get grotty :D