Tank Journal Archive

Brekel

Jun 8, 2012
Hobart
Exciting news on the clowns! Looks like they're getting close to hatching.
How're the corals going now?

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Siphoned out part of the sick looking hammer tonight - the other two are looking OK at the moment.

I have seen what this brown jelly disease can do so I am not confident at this stage.

My guess on the clowns is Thursday night.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
All of the eggs hatched last night :)

My plan is to try and raise some of the larvae around October/November but I have a lot to learn between now and then - the research has started :reading

I will also start up another thread shortly for all my questions - @dr_schell and @TheJordans I hope you are ready :rolleyes

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I have a couple of other projects I need to finish off before I start another one :rolleyes

Plus, it will be easier when the weather starts to warm up again as the larvae growing will all be done in my shed.

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Love the blenny. Just recently purchased one of these. They are cheeky and full of character, great little fish!

E

ezza

@MagicJ... Wow wow wow wow. I have never seen such amazing pictures and video! Incredible!!! The first shot of all of the eggs clustered together took my breath away... Then seeing the video of the heart beating... It reminded me of the first time I saw my baby on ultrasound. Just amazing, congrats.