Reef Discussion

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
ey? I dont think the fluval or the radius do big tanks yet, the small ones with those corners are only a few hundred. I dont think I will spend that much for a nice rounded corner though, no black egding this time though LMAO!

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
probably less then half that amount for that size tank in float glass going by my locals rates

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Come now, why remove the fun of drilling the tank yourself? =0)

But yes, you can - NicD's Elos is a good example, Cades often come pre-drilled/plumbed.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Well depends what oyu mean by shelf tanks =0p

Cade, Elos etc aren't custom made, they are stock, so that's wha tI assumed you meant.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
aussieant32 go see one in person. I know NicD is an Elos fan, but I can't imagine personally needing better quality than the CADE setups, they are stunning. If you can get one for $1400 or less, you're well on your way.

And that is one purchase you could make in advance one you get to that savings level.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
A mate of mine has a CADE planted tank, looks really nice, but will see if I can find any shops with a bigger marine one here. Quick sums in my head around Jan I should have enough for that roughly, for 3 weeks in Fiji in September to pay for first