Tank Journal Archive

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
20/11/11 nitrate reading= 10 ppm
phostate reading=0.03ppm
ph reading=8.0

reading is not really good. i will try to reduce nitrate and phoshate also pump up ph as well.:)

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
20/11/11 nitrate reading= 10 ppm
phostate reading=0.03ppm
ph reading=8.0

reading is not really good. i will try to reduce nitrate and phoshate also pump up ph as well.:)
Mate your water is actually really good, those are parameters would make for a pumping LPS tank. Keep it up!!!!

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Looking great mate! I have a little 6 line too, add alot of character and colour to the tank!

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
yehp. and maybe im luckybut my little guy just hovers around the rockwork and has never been ner the top or attempted to jump like everyone says? he only ventures out into the open at night and when he is feeding :)

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
yehp. and maybe im luckybut my little guy just hovers around the rockwork and has never been ner the top or attempted to jump like everyone says? he only ventures out into the open at night and when he is feeding :)
yeah, is a bit weird but they are beautiful. i dont mind how they swim. that what i was told from my lfs they only swim around the rock and never swim upwards. strange. :)

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
27/11/11 today i bought a new fish . one of my favourite. i had it before in a 120ltr tank but is too big for the tank at the end i took it back to lfs.

Attachments

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Looks like it needs a bit of TLC - were it's fins like that when you bought it??

Might be time to hold off on any more fish for a while to allow the bacteria in the tank to catch up to the increased bio-load ;)

reefmaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Looks like it needs a bit of TLC - were it's fins like that when you bought it??

Might be time to hold off on any more fish for a while to allow the bacteria in the tank to catch up to the increased bio-load ;)
yeah, because there were a bunch of them chasing each other. probably from fighting each other. he looks really skinny and not eating on first day. if it keep going like this want bto swap for another one. i dont know how long he can live without food.:(