Tank Journal Archive

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
What happened?
Just the results of a leaking tank, coral moves, coral warfare, changes to water stability, etc. totally expected. Also lost three harder to cheep fish that were doing really well till the leak. But hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.....mmmmm, cookies ;)

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Here she is ATM. Not all corals are 100%, Zeo still fresh and a lot more to do but so far so good. Just about to go through a dia bloom which I expected but am looking at it as progress rather than a problem. Was loosing an Acro a day prob because of stress of it going from high nutrients to low nutrients but again, as expected. Still don't like getting rid of colonie's when 1 branch rtn's but I know it's for the best and not worth risking the whole thing for so out it goes. Picked up a few new fish and corals that caught my eye over the last few weeks that you don't see very often including Gnatholepis anjerensis - Eyebar goby and some insane chalice corals but more on them later along with others that I'm chasing. Excuse the shitty pic. :)

image.jpg

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Nice pics. Tanks coming along nicely.

What zeo products are you dosing?
Thanks Sarg. Running Zeo's basic 4 ATM along with the odd Sponge Powder, Bio Mate, B Bal. Have many more but have decided to hold off on most till things get to a better place.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
hah, didn't see the 4th one - that is some damn nice camo. I thought you meant the last pic, was going to say isn't it the same as #1.

No clue.