Off-Topic

Damo

Jun 4, 2012
Ipswich
the most stupid things i ever did was get an Ebay account and get addicted to an online game.
what game mate?

I got into custom cars a number of years ago sold my last build early last year and i have been hunting for a specific car since then but cant seem to find the right one :(

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Had my first minor flood happen yesterday from the ATO....................was definitely user error and not a problem with the ATO though. I turned the power off to the ATO then moved the water bin out of the way to adjust a circ pump then put it back when I was done and turned it back on. About 5 I took the cat out for his walk (yes I do!) just as the pump started to top up the tank, about 10 minutes later it is still going when I come back in but thought nothing of it, a few minutes later it was still on and I knew this just wasnt right. I had pulled out the feed line from the sump when I moved the bin and never even thought of it so it was pumping out all the RO into the base of the stand and onto the carpet..............about 5 litres worth so it could have been a lot worse!

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
what game mate?

I got into custom cars a number of years ago sold my last build early last year and i have been hunting for a specific car since then but cant seem to find the right one :(
Im embarrassed to say the game was called dark orbit and i was the leader of a clan called LCT (last chaos team) and it was the most powerful clan in the game
at one time, we have some awsome battles on youtube :p

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Ex-military man who.... takes his cat for walks? This makes no sense! Lol...
It does, actually. My ex partner was army & he adored his cat. Puss would walk in the room, look at me sitting on the couch, look at my ex then stare at me. My ex would then also stare at me. I'd say "WHAT?!?!" & he'd say "Michelle...... Puss wants to sit there"....and yes, i was expected to move because my ex often pointed out "he was here before YOU, Michelle"......... :-C

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
He sounds like he was just plain hard work ;)
Yup. Now I got me another ex-military b/f with so many issues, you need an air port carousel and a customs officer to sort his shit out *sigh*
I swear I have a sign on my forehead that says "Ex Military Apply HERE":banghead
My ex husband wasn't military but every bloke I've gone out with, had dinner with or met on a dating site has been ex army. One was a double-whammy: ex army AND an ex police sergeant - he said he wasn't interested in someone with younger kids so I think I escaped THAT one by the skin of my teeth....only to meet my current one a week later.
Seriously - WHAT....THE....FUCK???