Tank Journal Archive

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
Did you get the mitras with Hyper violet ? I really wished you had these now and can test for us. They are one special again at the moment saving ~300 per light and I would need two.
Yes, got the HV versions. I saw some running over a friends tank last week and they are quite impressive.
Color balance looks very nice. His had them running for 2 weeks now and everything is going well.
Im hoping them mixed with my T5's should give me nice colour and growth.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Nice! Hopefully your lights arent to far away!

Wonder wether my fire and ice zoas will at some stage turn from brown to that!!

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
They are Deja vu's, very similar. How are your nutrient levels going sarg?

DAY1

Jun 8, 2012
Brisbane
We are so wanting to see the FTS when you have everything in there vpreef , it is going to be something :D
vpreef
Nice set up , i noticed your Supermarin 250 in your sump photo's , The red intake nozel doesn't look aligned , turn it fully clockwise , then turn it anticlockwise a full revolution so that the two black dots are aligned together , This is what i was told when i first set mine up , Don't know what it means , however mine pulls craploads of skimmate , And i have mine sitting in 23 cms of water :)

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
cheers DAY1.

I had it all the way turned in initially while the skimmer was breaking in otherwise it would flood.

I now have the 2 dots aligned and skimming is awesome.

DAY1

Jun 8, 2012
Brisbane
cheers DAY1.

I had it all the way turned in initially while the skimmer was breaking in otherwise it would flood.

I now have the 2 dots aligned and skimming is awesome.
No worries , all good , Just make sure you keep the Air Intake filter clean , if not this will reduce the fine bubbles and performance , You will be happy with it , It allows you to feed heavy :worship

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Yeah that's a good one! Where did you find that?

Looks like I'm heading over on sat to check it out anyway yay