Reef Discussion

Miller

Dec 4, 2012
traralgon
Anyone want some zeostart? I have a brand new 250ml bottle but also got a 500ml open bottle so will sell the new bottle for what it cost me $60

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
I got these product mainly to combat issues that I was having with nitrates. They helped and I also found them great to treat a mini cycle of Cyano. Nipped it in the butt before it took hold. Zym does increase some other zeovit adatives potency. B Bal great and one of my fav was prob sponge power.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
I got these product mainly to combat issues that I was having with nitrates. They helped and I also found them great to treat a mini cycle of Cyano. Nipped it in the butt before it took hold. Zym does increase some other zeovit adatives potency. B Bal great and one of my fav was prob sponge power.
oh ok, my nitrates are 0 i was mainly interested in extra skimming ability and lowing phos.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
started ramping up zeo lps amino,sponge power,bio mate, and coral vitiliser, only taking a weekly dose aproach see if i can get any better results then from dosing nothing for the past few months :D

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
So I'm in the throws of thinking about setting up a zeovit system on my tank. I really really like the ideas behind it all but would love to hear what some people have to say about it from experience :) And how tanks are going that are running it :)

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
okay just got some zeostart3 from reflections. Once my nitrate creeps up a bit from 0.00 i will start the dosing. Regarding zeo zym. This works well for me. cleans glass and substrate. Tank stays cleaner for longer.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
2.5 weeks ago i started the basic 3 stones, zeobak, zeostart3. Have seen a major response in sps growth and some lps that was not doing well is thriving again, especially my goni which i have not fed in 3 months. (my bad)No tlf phos reactor anymore. Nitrates 0.10 phos 0.02Colour is sps starting to brighten in pinks and blues, Not had any issues so far. dosing regime.place stones in reactor on 396L p/h flow3 drops of Zeoback each day for 12 days then 3 drops Mon/Thurs.0.30ml of zeostart3 each morning 0.30ml again at night. Pump stones morning and night. Coral vitaliser 3 drops wed/satReally easy.Zeo recommend this dosage and said it was not necessary to use zeofood7 at this stage. So I'm really only dosing 2 things for nutrient control and 1 coral food.

Ben S

Apr 9, 2013
Point Cook
Yeah I joined a few years back as I've ran zeo before in the past with success.

Will be good to bounce idea's off each other too.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Yeah I saw one last night at j&k while picking up zeo products. I like them but only have space to put in into sump and it's a dry reactor so I don't think I have space. :-(

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
How is everyones zeovit tank going?I bought some snow from jen and ken. Quite amazing at making water crystal clear. Next purchase will be B balance and Pohls extra.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I'll be sure to let you know when I'm back :) I can't wait to see if there has been much difference since I left!