Reef Discussion

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
So knackered tonight and still need to find a neat 1 litre reservoir, but should have it going by Wednesday. Will review then :)

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
It's still going on. Sam had a swap meet today I presume so he picked up his unit earlier.

I plan to get the exact numbers and payment by Friday and latest by Monday the following week so then hopefully I will pick it up on the 4th and everyone gets to play with it on the 5th Thursday after meeting up at deer park aquarium

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
I'll come to the meetup anyway, any excuse to chew the fat with fellow reefers!

Good news is guys, these things looked wicked in person - everyone will be happy!

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
I was with Sam today down at Rosebud so it was easy to just take Sam's with us. :)
Everyone who has ordered one, they are here now & just waiting for @hoangii to finalise everything so he can finish up.
I have / will order more tonight so no one is going to miss out lol. :)

We have missed out because I don't want to open anyone's to play with myself!
I have to wait for the next order to arrive, even then I'm not sure if I will get one out of that lot lol :(

Joele

Apr 24, 2013
Melbourne
It's still going on. Sam had a swap meet today I presume so he picked up his unit earlier.

I plan to get the exact numbers and payment by Friday and latest by Monday the following week so then hopefully I will pick it up on the 4th and everyone gets to play with it on the 5th Thursday after meeting up at deer park aquarium
Sorry if I missed something obvious somewhere, what time is this Deer Park Aquarium meetup..

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
thanks @Synodontis i will give you final numbers by friday/monday and will come by on wednesday after i finish work if that is ok with you.

@holly if you can finalize how many you want to order by friday with payment that would be great. thanks

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
hehehe i havent announce any time yet @Joele but it will most probably after 5pm on thursday 5th of December. I will be heading there straight after work which will also allow us to check out the new stock that Dave will be getting in that day too. :)

Joele

Apr 24, 2013
Melbourne
ohh I am in Chadstone until 5:30pm at least on a thursday, will have to organise a different pick up time probably, or send some extra cash to get it shipped to me..

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
@holly do you know the exact number of ato you want to get.

Everyone I will pm you My details later tonight and if possible to transfer the money by Friday. Monday is the latest so that will allow different banks to do the necessary stuff to get all the money into my account by Wednesday night when I will pick it up.

Meet up is still planned for next Thursday 5th December for pick up. I will be there around 5:15ish

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
Update #3

The deadline for this Group Buy is approaching. Please note that I would like to get all the payments in by Monday latest so that these bad boys can be picked up by Wednesday 4th of December for vigourous testing :D

gtrxu1

Jun 25, 2012
Hi Hoangii I will pay tonight, cant use my internet banking here at work.

Cant make it to Deer park on Thursday either, so might have to arrange something with @Synodontis for pickup or to have it sent.