Reef Discussion

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
very similar isnt it, that tanks stunning,

i was just looking at the power meter and it seems that my tank uses roughly 250w with everything running minus heater and chiller. before the new leds i was hitting the 450 mark, so a rather dramatic drop in juice!

LFSdirect

Jul 11, 2011
Sydney
Hi Az,

To make you feel good again....
The flush fans are only available on M-30 , M-45 and M-60.
Illumagic set very high standards on the cooling of their heat sinks.
Larger model lights will continue to use the fan and shell.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
new gen unit is up and running.
Enjoy some pictures
will give some decent feedback once it has been running a few days. (only the fan is updated on this model)

as you can see they come well packaged with foam
1.jpg

this is the power pack size for a 60cm unit
2.jpg

looking at the lights
3.jpg

next to the old model fan (different size legs)
6.jpg

Jarryd

Dec 31, 2011
Perth
Going from 2 x 150w MH 20k to IM 120c polar, what settings should i run to not shock the coral?

deanlh

Oct 20, 2011
Gold Coast
Matt

What mode are you running them on... I'm struggling to find a set up i'm happy with AKA slow sunrise, full power daytime lights for an extended period and then a normal sunset.

ATM they are running P1 and are not getting to full power early enough or full power @ all then setting way too long

Cheers dean

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Matt

What mode are you running them on... I'm struggling to find a set up i'm happy with AKA slow sunrise, full power daytime lights for an extended period and then a normal sunset.

ATM they are running P1 and are not getting to full power early enough or full power @ all then setting way too long

Cheers dean
mines a fully custom setup i reprogramed p2

i can make a video of my settings if you want?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Uploading a quick video of my settings as we speak , mine runs a 14 hour photo period. with it starting off blue slowly ramping up the blue over a few hours. then adding white , it then gets up to full power and starts ramping back down. i only run my lights at 100pct for like 3 hours i need to work it out exactly tho