Off-Topic

E

ezza

rofl @Agent M, absolutely you shouldn't ever eat at a place with spelling errors on the signs. They will kill you with their poisoned food because inevitably it also means they can't read :P

You have to see this pic I took in the local shopping centre food court... There are literally so many errors I couldn't fit them all in. Spot the "cheease"!!

Attachments

E

ezza

I sat in front of the store and contemplated taking a corrected menu to them. The worst part of it is that this sign was absolutely band spanking new and no one in the sign writing or printing or hanging process has realised the mistakes.

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
It really gets up my nose when there are news reports on somebody who has been seriously hurt in an accident or been king hit and after being operated on they survive and it's called a 'miracle'.
It's not a f*&#@ing miracle.
It's the result of amazing surgical work done by highly skilled doctors and nurses, not the intervention of a mythical devine entity.
Give the correct people their due credit, please.
(also what's so "kingly" about punching the shit out of someone while they have their back to you?)

Louise01

Oct 15, 2012
Brisbane
Ok heres my list:

EVERYDAY LIFE
- people not putting items back where they belong

- people who *attempt* to throw rubbish in the bin and leave it on the floor when they miss

- people who don't replace the empty toilet roll!! I WILL KILL SOMEONE OVER THIS ONE DAY!!

- people who think it's 'cute' or 'funny' when a small fluffy dog barks aggressively or tries to attack a larger dog/person (these people are also generally the first to scream blue murder if a large dog was to even so much as look at their small fluffy in the wrong way. Heaven forbid if that large dog decided to growl or bark back!).

- breastfeeding in open busy public places (yes I know the baby is hungry, yes I am female also, but no I don't want to be eating lunch at one table when at the next table someone has their massive t*t out in plain view of the world. Im not saying you should be forced into a parents room or dark corner for feeding but just show some courtesy to the people around you and put a light shawl over you for some coverage (or don't flop it all out). Just because you are comfortable with exposing yourself to the world doesn't mean the people around you feel the same. Especially when you have milk dribbling). Sorry but just my honest opinion. And for the people who think I should move because I am the one with the problem- Im not the only one who doesn't like it.. But nobody will ever say anything as people generally don't like to cause conflict or offend strangers. Plus it's never an issue unless you happen to be sitting in very close proximity and the mother has it all on show.

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
For today-

People that park up on the side of a national hwy then get out to take pics of themselves & kids in the snow when all I want to do is get home.
You never seen snow before? you cant take the next off ramp? instead you park, cause others to move into the right lane because they have no idea if one of you is going to pull back out into the flowing traffic or one of your small kids will dart onto the hwy. It's snow people, it's cold, it's wet, it's soft, it's all warm & fuzzy snow, the front of my ute is not at 125 cause I aint slowing down to miss you. :rage

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Ok heres my list:

- people who think it's 'cute' or 'funny' when a small fluffy dog barks aggressively or tries to attack a larger dog/person (these people are also generally the first to scream blue murder if a large dog was to even so much as look at their small fluffy in the wrong way. Heaven forbid if that large dog decided to growl or bark back!).
I hate this too. Some shitty little dog yaps at my dog, then my dog playfully goes over to the other dog and then the yappy dog starts yelping and the owner cracks the shits!
These morons need to train their dogs and stop treating them like children!

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
- Men (& it IS only men) who spit their used gum in the urinal.
- Women who leave their tampon wrappers on the floor
- People who ask you to sweep/mop under their desk then push their chair in
- People who decide they absolutely MUST make a coffee or wash their plates at the EXACT time I have to clean their kitchen area
- Most of my family, most of the time

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
(also what's so "kingly" about punching the shit out of someone while they have their back to you?)

well if if you think about it, that's EXACTLY the sort of thing a king (or dictator) would do....or get their henchmen to do.....

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Neighbours with dogs that are never walked. Thus, the dogs spend most of the day barking at themselves or dogs walking past. 6am, 9am, 1am it doesn't matter o_0

It's the only thing that drives me to murderous rage, all the rest I can live with.

E

ezza

Some neighbourhood dog has been barking at night all night here. Don't know why. I have lost so much sleep because of it.

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Fuck, do you live next door to the pound? :p
I live near a corner, and the dogs in question are on each side of me 2 doors down, and there are two on the corner opposite my house. Another I can't locate. I just turn on some loud music and pretend it isn't happening.